Wednesday, November 4, 2009

OH MY GOD I FORGOT MUSIC MONDAY.

OH SHIZ.


BEFORE I FORGET EVEN WORSE.


Okay, so the Music Monday band of the week is....


*drumroll*

*hunts desperately for an amazing, not-so-well-known band*

Okay, you know what, I was gonna save this for a little later, but eff it, I love them so much, and really, they should've been the FIRST Music Monday.



Semi-Precious Weapons

Oh, yes.

Yes, yes, YES.

Okay, so they're not that pretty.

And, okay, so his voice is uh... unique, to say the least.

But their glam-rock, clearly-from-the-New-York-Village-style music always makes me feel better. I could be in the shittiest mood, and listening to them makes me feel like OHMYGOSHI'MSOAMAZING.

Yeah, they're kinda vulgar. So if you're prudish or whatever I'd recommend you don't listen. Especially since they have a song called "That's K*nt."

But yeah.

Uhm.

They're really original and unique, and they're opening for Lady Gaga (an absolute GODDESS) for a couple of her shows, and I'd kill to see them live.

Seriously, go on YouTube and look for their live shows. It's INSANE.

But um. Yeah. I love them so much. And yeah. Mkay.

~J*~

No comments: