Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm Still Alive. I Promise.

I know.

I know.

I have not been able to get on the computer, and it's a very long and complicated story that I REALLY do not feel like getting into right now that involves my trying-to-re-locate-her-marbles mother and a missed curfew.

Anyways.

Yes, Kanye West is a toolbox douchedrinking S.O.B.

Poor Taylor Swift.

Seriously.

Lady Gaga is effing SPECTACULAR. I love her as much as Katy Perry now.

She's not a man, so stfu.

Her outfits are terrifying, ugly, amazingly innovated, and inspired by monsters.

Best Lady Gaga site ever.

Abby thinks I'm her boyfriend, so our friendship is pretty much deceased.

I'm taking one required course - AP lit - and six other ones that are pretty much B.S., but most of them are enjoyable.

Especially photography. I love that class.

Now that you're all caught up...

I spent the day with this awesome girl Francesca today. We met in June at the SATs and haven't seen each other since. But we've kept in touch via Facebook, and we were FINALLY able to hang out.

It was quite the lovely day :)

Windowshopping at the mall, taking pictures on her laptop, having a Lady Gaga dance party, chilling with her boyfriend - which was shockingly not awkward - and coming home way too early.

So yeah.

L O V E L Y.

:)

I really hope I get to do it again next weekend.

So yeah.

Okay.

So yeah.

Yeah.

~J*~

No comments: