Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just know when that glass is empty, the world is gonna bend.

It's been easier. Well, some days have, anyway.
I mean, it has been three months. It should be pretty easy by now.
I read my last post and realized how vulgar I was.
I apologize.
But I'm just a naturally vulgar person. I get it from my mother.

I don't understand the way my mind works sometimes. I'm so in love with the Ex, and yet I'm so upset because his current boyfriend is somewhere where he can't come back from until April. Why am I so upset for him? Why do I want him to be happy, and yet I'm so upset that he's not with me?

Why can't I just win for once?

I'm just ready for these five months to fly by. I'm 99.9% sure I'll be attending Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York this fall - not that far from the city at all - and I'll be able to find someone with relative ease.

And I'll be able to completely take my mind off of the Ex and his new Me.

/whine.

This Saturday, there's a chance I'll be seeing Chelsea Handler at DAR Constitution Hall. Any idea how much I love her? Any at all?

She's so funny, it's stupid.

It's getting to a Lady Gaga level, which is very dangerous.

But I think it's only because I'm reading her new book.

Speaking of the Gagster, that's my title credit.

So Happy I Could Die - Lady Gaga.

You're welcome.

No comments: