Friday, June 26, 2009

Stickam.

So I used to have an account on the cam chat site, Stickam. And I recently re-activated it for the sake of seeing a friend's channel. I just recently found out that my digital camera works as a webcam on this laptop. Plus I have a mic. So I have my own channel. The URL is lame, 'cause it's old. But here's my link:

Joey's Stickam

I get on as much as possible. But I'm not famous. So no one gets on. Lol.

Anyway...

Ugh. I'm so tired of sitting here. At home. So far all summer, I've been sitting at home all day, maybe going out for a walk or run, but mostly sitting on the computer, watching TV, reading, writing, whatever. I'm so. Freaking. Bored.

I need a job. The grocery store is a pain in the ass, so I'm going to apply to CVS, McDonalds, Burger King, and Taco Bell/KFC next week. I just want money >< Lol.

~J*~

No comments: