Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oh Me, Oh My... A New Obsession?

Dexter.

DexterDexterDexter.

Why is this show so amazing?

I watched the pilot when it came on CBS during the writer's strike. And I thought it suckedish. But now, I'm watching it on Showtime OnDemand with my cousin, who's visiting from Pittsburgh for the week, and it's quite addictive.

*sigh*

Showtime is so amazing. I need to start watching Weeds from the beginning. And Dead Like Me was such an amazing show. I'm so sad it's gone. I've been getting it on Netflix. Only two seasons :\

United States of Tara isn't coming back til next year.... Gah. It is t3h suckz0rz. Because that show is amazing.

But yeah.

So I only had three exams. And school is out. And I haven't seen Boyfriend in like, ten days, which really sucks. But I'm just glad to be so chill now, without school. Although I have summer reading and math stuff. Grr. And possibly a job.

I need to call the grocery store today, speaking of......

Hmph.

~J*~

No comments: