Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Graduation of Penguin

Before I begin: I have finished the third installment of my Anita Blake-type series.

(Laurell K. Hamilton, don't sue - I assure you, it's no more similar than the Sookie Stackhouse series. You're just so inspiring.)

I finished at like, 2:00something today. And it's too short. Only 99 pages. Grrr. It shall become longer, though!

So yes.

On with the... what the title says.

*Ahem*

My bestest friend in the whole wide world... has graduated. This past Friday was the seniors' last day. So no more seeing Penguin every single day in the stairway. -tear- Why couldn't she just fail this year so she could stay back?

WHY?

Oh, right. She has a future. Damnit.

But really, a whole bunch of my friends were seniors, and I'm going to miss them all. I have few friends in my own class, and that was probably a strategical error on my part.

Maybe.

So... yeah. Penguin is gone, never to return again.

Except for the part where she only lives ten minutes away, and I know both her numbers by heart. BUT STILL.

-le sigh-

[/whinemoangroan]

~J*~

No comments: