Saturday, May 9, 2009

After Promizzle

So me and the Twin talked it out after a record six days without talking. And we're good. I dunno how long it's going to be til I wanna be THAT close to her again, because... well, I don't want to be that relied upon. And she gets it, thank God. At least, I hope.

So last night was prom. And I didn't go. But I went to AFTER prom with Penguin at Dave & Busters. 'Twas fun. I was out 'til four in the morning. I felt SO HARDCORE. XD But it was a lot of fun. And then Penguin's mom picked us up and her and Penguin started like, screaming in these ridiculous accents. And it was incredibly hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard in forever. I had tears rolling down my face.

Butchyeahhh.

For the second time in two years, I have a poem in the literary magazine :) I feel SPESHUL. Except for the part where people whose poems absolutely SUCKED got in, too. So that kind of killed my confidence a little.

But yeahhh.

Okay.

This was... short?

~J*~

2 comments:

Tia said...

yay poem!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.