Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ahem.

Dear "ChristEven,"

What's with the bitter comments? Can you stop being a bitch? Kthnx. What did I do to elicit your rude responses? Um... I blogged? Wow. I guess that deserved your shiz?

First off, "special" was spelled wrong on purpose. Duh. I'm not that retarded.

Second, don't sit there and call me a hypocrite - just because I hang out with someone a lot doesn't mean my life "revolves" around them. Jesus.

Speaking of Jesus, you can't sit there and talk shit about me, because you think you're... Christ? Ego much?

And if you clean up oil spills for a living, what are you doing sitting there reading a 16 year old's blog?

Pedo.

Sincerely,

Someone who needs you to go away now :D


-----

Moving on.

I snuck on Blogger at escuela real quick in the media center. Badass, right? -sarcasm- Anyway, yeah, I'm supposed to be filming this thing for TV production, but people are using the room we need sooo... Boredom :D

But yeah.

Mkay.

Oh! And to Clever Girl Tia's question, I guess... that's fine? Haha. I mean, at least it's people you know and are close to, and you're generalizing. It's not like you're dehumanizing them, I guess? I dunno. That didn't make any sense XD

So yeahhh.

I'ma hop off now.

<3

~J*~

No comments: