Saturday, January 3, 2009

Travis McCoy Is A Douche.

Dear Travis McCoy, of Gym Class Heroes:

KATHRYN ELIZABETH HUDSON (PERRY) IS NOT IMMATURE!!!

Look, asshole.

Don't blame the AMAZING GODDESS THAT IS KATY PERRY because you instigated petty fights, and don't you DARE humiliate her by making a rap about breaking up with her?!?!

Have you ever thought that maybe it was YOU that was immature?!? Maybe it was YOUR fault that things ended like that! Maybe YOU were the one who pissed her off! AT LEAST SHE WAS FAITHFUL! AT LEAST SHE WASN'T SOME HARDCORE BITCH TO YOU!

She deserves so much better, you know? She deserves infinetly better than your ugly, sorry, thugish ass. She makes you feel stupid because she can actually speak ENGLISH, and - you said it yourself - your English sounds as if it comes from a garbage can? SHE'S NOT TRYING TO MAKE YOU FEEL STUPID, YOU JERK! YOU DECIDE TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A DUMBASS, AND NOW YOU REALLLLY HAVE BY FUCKING UP THIS RELATIONSHIP!!

You don't FUCK with Katy Perry! YOU JUST DON'T DO THAT! HER PREACHER FATHER WILL FUCKING SMITE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs'n'kisses,

~J*~

------------

Now that my Chris Crocker moment is over...

Yeah. Travis McCoy and Katy Perry broke up. I guess Perez Hilton proved himself somewhat useful with this bit of juicy gossip. Even though, you know, I can't stand him. But that's my problem.

Anyway.

Hey, I'm kinda wicked bored. I really want to do something right now, and today is the second to last day of break. I was going to go to the mall with my friend Joey, but he has to watch his little sister, and I don't know how long that's going to take. I've texted him like, three times, but I get IGNORED. Jerk.

Abby's dad isn't letting her go outside because they're "going somewhere," which is probably half-B.S., but it's all good... sorta... I just wanna chill with someone! And I miss Abby like crazy. We just hung out yesterday, but like, it was her, me, and Joey, so it wasn't really just me and her. But no. She can't go out. Grrrrrrr.

And Sam is sick. Yeah. There's some stomach thing going around. And stomach things scare me. I don't like them. At all. They hurt. Yeah. So I kinda don't wanna go out, but I do at the same time. We'll see.

We will see.

Mwahahaha.

So yeah. Maybe mall later? I can hope.

If Joey ever texts me back.

Jerk.

~J*~

No comments: