Sunday, February 22, 2009

Guilt ><

My dad's making an effort to get closer to me, I think. Like, he asks - whenever I come over here - if there's anywhere I'd like to go. But I can never think of anything!! And I just feel so guilty. After everything blew up a month or so ago, I mean, I think he does want to make an effort. But I can never think of anything to do, anywhere to go. Just like. Ugh. I don't particularly like my dad a lot of the time - especially not recently - but I just have like, the guiltiest conscience in the world. Ever.

UGHHHHHHHHHH.

This is frustrating.

Oh, and it doesn't help that his wife decided to lecture me on how I'm "fucking away" my high school career half an hour ago. Like, what the eff. The only reason my grades sucked last semester is because my bio and precalc teachers were shitty, and I'm taking two AP classes. But no, apparently, I care more about my social life. And she's trying to make me so cynical, like, "your friends aren't going to be there for you when you need them." I'm not planning on relying on my fucking friends for support. Goddamn. I'm not that fucking retarded.

Just... Ugh.

~J*~

1 comment:

WriterGirl17 said...

I will be here when you need me! <3

Much love!


WV: Merielys.... that sounds like it would actually be a very pretty name for a girl!