Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Am So Tired: Part Dos

So yesterday, I was supposed to go to my friend Ari's house with my Pet Lesbian Penguin, Becca, and Boyfriend. My mom was going to drive me there so she could see there was "adult supervision," and maybe even meet Boyfriend.

I informed my mom that Ari's parents would not be there, but instead, it would be her aunt - a perfectly responsible adult. But no. It was not Ari's mom, so it was not good enough.

I am tired of not only not being able to see Boyfriend outside of school, but Pet Lesbian Penguin - my best friend. I miss her like crazy and I haven't hung out with her outside of school in forever. This would've been a PERFECT opportunity because it would've been SO much fun.

But once again, mother dearest is "not comfortable." It's like she's trying to find excuses to impede on my social life.

She just makes me so angry sometimes.

I hate the weekends.

~J*~

No comments: