Friday, February 6, 2009

Wow.

Hi.

I know I've been gone. I've been severely grounded. Long story, and I really don't feel like publicizing it. Suffice it to say my dad now know's I'm a full-blown GAY MALE.

I think he was just unhappy with the fact that I "lied to him" by not telling him sooner. But he doesn't understand that I didn't think I could tell him. It's just not easy, you know?

So yeah.

I've been without the computer for about a month. I got my phone back a week or so ago. This all happened about a month or so ago. So yeah.

That's pretty much all that's happened.

But yes, I'm still alive.

I don't have the patience to catch up with everyone's blogs.

So Same Idea, Different Words and Clever Girl Tia, I'm sorry mostly to you two, because I mainly read only you two.

Except for Nikki. But she never posts.

~J*~

No comments: