Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Chin Is Itchy :(

Hai.

Currently: Listening to Dresden Dolls on YouTube. Binge much?

So mommy found out about Facebook. And blogs. And she's all "I'm impressed with your writing" and I'm all :D *flattered*

Even though it's... my mother?

**awkward turtle**
^^^
You wouldn't understand



Anyway.

Hai.

So I've been having mood swings lately. If I was a girl, I'd say I was PMSing. But I'm not. So I'm not. But like. Yeah. Yesterday morning til this morning before I got to school, I was pissed at the world. Then I got to school and everything was super-spectacular. Um? B.I.P.O.L.A.R. Kthnx.

I'm trying to learn how to play piano :O Isn't it E'CITING?!?!? Of course, I'm failing epically, but practice Practice PRACTICE.

Hehe.

I need to get this CD so I don't have to listen to it on YouTube. But the stupid freaking wifi isn't freaking working, and I only have Limewire on the laptop, and TALIGHASG eff Verizon. They SUCK.

-_-

Anyway.

Okay.

Done rambling for today, methinks.

Tee tee why ell.

~J*~

No comments: