Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Matza Crackers and Peanut Butter - And I'm Not Even Jewish!!

Someone explain to me why people think matza is tasty. Because I do not see (erm... taste?) it. At all. It tastes like cardboard. And it's only good with peanut butter.

(As everyone knows, cardboard is very tasty with peanut butter. Peanut butter is one of the three things that makes a whole lot of foods taste better :D Including parmesan cheese and garlic salt.)

So I had an orthodontist appointment today. And I was informed that I no longer have to come in anymore. I simply have to wear my retainer one night a week - although, the doctor told me I only had to wear it when I thought it was necessary. I'm MATURE ENOUGH TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT MY TEETH!! :D

But, alas, another chapter in my life comes to an end... I've been seeing said orthodontist office since I was a wee lad (11 years old, to be precise - I got my braces on around November of 2003). It's the end of an ERA!!!

Thank. Fudging. GOD.

A.n.y.w.a.y.

I am very excited. I have commenced work on a new story, and I am utterly enthralled with my ability to keep it from drifting into supernaturalness!! But I find the story quite lovely, so far, even though it makes virtually no sense.

Hmph.

I'll figure it all out :)

It sucks, though, because I've reallllly wanted to write lately, and I've had a writer's block. I mean, it'll go away for like, a day, then it'll come back, and I'll be just as D:< grrr as ever.

So grrr to you, writer's block.

~J*~

No comments: