Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Need To Get IN SHAPE.

Okay, so I'm not like. Big. But I'm a little bit overweight. And I have pudge. And Boyfriend says he likes the pudge. So I'm kinda like... oh, I don't care. But turns out, I might be lifeguarding this summer. So um... I'm not gonna sit around a poll with my stomach hanging over the waistband of my swimtrunks, kthnx. And I know lifeguards wear shirts. But uhm... Then I'll have a farmer's tan. And that'll just be ewey.

Except for the part where, to be qualified, you have to swim twelve (yes, twelve) laps straight, and then get a ten pound weight from the bottom of the deep end, up to the surface, and swim it across the pool. Blow my life. I think I'm screwed.

Thing is, I think it'd be kinda fun. And it pays really well. So like. It couldn't hurt. I'm going to try. I'm just really nervous. Like, I don't want to start working til the summer. 'Cause my grades were good for third quarter, but now they're kinda... slippingish.



Oh. Okay.

So the Twin (aka BFF main girl Abby - told you I'd get a new name soon) and I got into a fightish thing today. She wanted me to go to this carnival thing with her and her madre and her brother, and my mom was like "No," and the Twin got all pissed off and going on this whole "Your mom doesn't trust me or my parents" thing and it's like... No. Sometimes, mother dearest just says no. Chill. And she's all mad at me because, basically, I have friends and she doesn't.

My life cannot revolve around her and her schedule. I'm sorry that I have other friends that I like to hang out with, too, and... yeah. So gah. I mean, we're "okay" for now. But like... yeah. I dunno.

Hm. A hot shower sounds quite appealing.

Adios.

~J*~

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.