Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Odd Jobs, a Really Sweet Thought, and Crappy iTunes.

Babysitting: $40
Working for grandma: $50
Babysitting again this Friday: $25
Having $115: Priceless.

I really hope that math was right. But yeah.

I feel loaded.

Except for the part where I need a legit, regularly scheduled job. But still. Money :) The only thing is... I like buying things. I just hate SPENDING MY MONEY. Make sense?

Didn't think so.

Moving on.

I was chitchatting with Boyfriend last night, and he told me he wanted to take me to a Lady Gaga concert for my birthday, but it's on a school night, and it's in DC, so obviously, the madre's answer was a resounding NO.

It was such a sweet thought, though. :) I'm just so sad I can't go :\

Next.

iTunes. Anything "i" related. SUCKS. Really bad. So does Limewire. I need a Zune. Badly. The laptop needed to be like, restarted basically. Like, completely wiped clean. So I had my Limewire music saved on disks. And I put the music on iTunes, and it was all "Oh, by the way, we can't play this, because we can't find the original file."

Ftw? Why do you need the original file if I have it saved on a CD?

So yeah. I'm just going to start from scratch eventually. Stupid Apple...

~J*~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my name is kittie. I rp with you. ^_^

I was wondering how old you were. please don't think me of a questioning person. I enjoy your blog. it's kind of funny. XD. if you need anything or want help or just to talk let me know. ^_^

Unknown said...

you put the music into itunes from the cd without copying it to your computer first. i do the same thing, it's no big deal. copy all the music from the cd into itunes, then go to File->Library->Consolidate Library.