Sunday, July 26, 2009

What the Hell? I Can't Take My Own Advice.

UGH.
I need. To calm DOWN.

I spent all day with Boyfriend and two friends yesterday, and yet I feel like I barely saw him. I mean, granted, it had been a month and a half since the last time I saw him, and we were definitely attached to each other the whole time, but still... Iono.

I'm kind of pathetic, right?

-le sigh-

Moving on.

MOMMY GOT A JOB. :DDDDDD

Yesyesyes.

It's very exciting. She starts Tuesday, the 29th, and GAH!

:D

One thing to be happy about in my messed-up, PMS-ish emotional state.

:P

If any of you have gone to my YouTube, sorry that there's only one "vlog" or whatever. I kind of... don't have much to talk about?

Hmph.

I'll figure something out, though! For all you lovely people out there that give a hootinanny about me.

XD

<3

~J*~

No comments: