Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is It Just Me, Or Is Blogging Losing Steam?

I guess it's to be expected. I mean, it's the WRITTEN WORD, which is slowly, but surely, going out of style. Which sucks. But whatever. I mean, everything has its hayday. And I guess people are just too lazy to read, so they'd rather watch videos with random edits in them to make them look funny/dramatic/just flat out fancy.

I guess blogging just isn't as "in" as it used to be. Not if there aren't pretty pictures, anyway. So, without further ado, here's a picture... Hang on, lemme figure out how to get it on here from Facebook... godda---



Whoa. That's a whole lot of HTML.

Oh. Haha. It wasn't in "compose" view. Silly Joey, Blogger is for smart people.

But yes. Okay. Picture explanation time :)

(Sadly, I don't think I have any of me and Boyfriend D: Neither of us had cameras and yeah. But whatevs. Memories are all in the old noodle. And they are very spectacular memories.)

Okay. So the girl on the left is Mae, and I've been friends with her since freshman years - three years ago, people - and we're not exactly BFFs, but we're pretty close. And she looked GAWWWWJUS last night.

Girly on the right is cute little Myoung. I took a history class with her last year, and she made it very entertaining. :) SHE'S SO CUTE. All the tiny little Asian girls are such freaks on the dance floor, though. Or anywhere else for that matter.

And that amazingly snazzy dude in the middle? That would be yours truly. Yes, oh yes, I know, it was a fabulously STUNNING ensemble, picked out by none other than ME. And, the best part is, I had JUST learned how to tie a tie three nights before =D

(Picture curteousy of Myoung's phone, as used by the 12th grade administrator that had THE hardest time figuring out how to use it, Mr. Tyrell.)

But yes. My second and final homecoming was absolutely terrific. A lot of dancing, a lot of sweating, a lot of going out into the courtyard for fresh air, a lot of tiny bottles of water, and a lot of people simulating gratuitous, rough-ass sex on the dance floor.

And, NO, I was not one of them.

Promise.

Except maybe with Rosie ;) Oh how I love my lesbian.

(Lol.)

But dancing with Boyfriend was perhaps one of the best parts of the night. Amazingly sweet and just... amazing. GAH. *loveyloveymushygooeylove*

But, at the risk of embarassing myself further, I'll let you enjoy this first post in CENTURIES and then leave you to the rest of your day/night/whatever.

Adieu, dear Blogger.

~J*~

No comments: