Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Music Monday.

I realize it's Tuesday.

I also realize that my head feels like it's been stuffed with cotton and my throat is very scratchy and I had to take the day off.

So hop off D: <

(<3)

So anyway. I'm stealing this little idea from Twitter's trending topic, "Music Monday." How original, right? Well, I guess, since I'm doing it in blog format.

Take that, 140 characters or less.

So for this um... issue?... of Music Monday, I'd like to introduce you to a little band called Morningwood, that is slowly but surely gaining steam. Maybe you've heard of them. If you saw the Sex And The City movie, you heard one of their songs playing during the fashion show scene - New York Girls. This track is from their full debut album, named after their band. Other songs you might have heard are "Nth Degree" and "Take Off Your Clothes." A band with a unique style, led by frontwoman Chantal Claret, this indie rock/glam metal group is hard to resist. Check out their debut album, Morningwood, as well as their 4-track maxi-single, Sugarbaby. Their new album, Diamonds and Studs, is to be released sometime later this year.

So yeah. I'm gonna go drink some water and maybe tea, and maybe have some chicken noodle soup now.

Happy listening.

~J*~

No comments: