Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today Was Fantastic... Until...

So today was the epitome of amazing. That's saying something, since it's a school day. We went to DC for a theater field trip. We saw Romeo and Juliet performed live. The guy that played Romeo was so fucking gorgeous. And my theater teacher thinks he's GHEY. Which is pretty fantastic ;) I shall find him and do naughty things to him.
It was an all-male cast, so people lost it when Romeo and Juliet kissed. I got mad, but whatever. Ignorant people are so not worth my time. I think Romeo and Juliet are together in real life.
I met Jake there. Jake is my Internet friend of over a year and I met him for the first time today. He's amazing. I loofah him.
So I missed school for an AMAZING show, cast led by an AMAZINGLY HOT guy. Why is the word "until" in the title then?

I have no idea. Just a random bad mood. It kind of started when I decided to tell my ex boyfriend that I was hoping he'd use me as a rebound when his now-ex-girlfriend broke up with him. He said he was sorry and I'm like "for what?" Anyway, I managed to get the subject changed. But since said ex-girlfriend is my best friend, I had to tell her, and I told her how I didn't have feelings for him; I just wanted a relationship. She decides to tell me this is pathetic, as if I don't fucking know that already. Rub it in my face, why don't you?
But my anger at her is totally irrational. I've just been pissed at the world lately.
Blah.
[/whining]

~J*~

No comments: