Saturday, October 18, 2008

When I Die, My Organs Shall Live On

Okay, so first of all... I know I have not been posting. And I'm sorry. Truly, I am. Please, find it in your hearts to forgive me.

If you don't, you're a homophobe.

Just kidding.

So yesterday, we didn't have school, so I hung out with Joey all day. No, not myself. My FRIEND Joey. The one I've known since I was six. Yeahhhh. That Joey. So yeah. That was fun.

I know you're wondering about the title. Well, if you're following me on Twitter, then you know that at about 11:50 this morning, I received my learner's permit after getting only two questions on the test wrong. You're only allowed to get three wrong, so needless to say, I was terrified. The signature on my permit would've been bad without the shaking hands, but since my hands WERE shaking terribly... it looked like I had a seizure while I wrote it. Not to mention my picture.

I shudder when I see it.

But yes. My organs will live on. Because I am an organ donor. Mwhahahah... I WILL BE IMMORTAL!!!!!

~J*~

No comments: