Wednesday, December 16, 2009

/neglect

Okay, so, since I like, neglect the $#!t out of this blog, for all of you J O E Y addicts out there, I'll give you my Tumblr again.


But yeah. Um. Okay. MUSIC WEDNESDAY. :)




Ke$ha


So I always promised myself that I would never do "Music Monday" (or any day of the week) on any artist that's overplayed on the radio.

(Seriously, do you know how many times I would've done Lady Gaga by now?)

(Legit.)

But I can't help it. And no, I haven't only heard her radio-hit, "Tik Tok," so I at least sort of kind of know what I'm talking about when I say that Ke$ha's music is so freaking catchy. I went on her Pure Volume account and listened to her four other tracks, and I must say that I would not mind SPENDING ACTUAL MONEY on this CD. Really diggin' her music.

And that's all there really is to say on that matter.

_____________

In other news.

Monday, December 14, was my one year anniversary with Boyfriend. Granted, things are really complicated right now. But I've been promised forever, and I trust him with my life. So I believe it.

We're just... not entirely commited right now. And I can't expect him to want to be at sixteen (going on seventeen). Even I really don't.

Well, I do. But I know I'm going to want to date other people. But I know all I'll be seeing is him.

UGH.

/convolutedfeelings.

~J*~

No comments: