Saturday, December 5, 2009

S N O W F A L L.

The snow is absolutely GORGEOUS.

The first snowfall of the year.

How romantic.

I'd love to be cuddled up under a blanket with someone watching movies right now.

Buuuuuut....... Bleh. Let's not go there.

It's not really a bad "bleh." But it's a kinda eh "bleh."

But anyhoozits. I'm falling back in love with the Dresden Dolls. It's kinda crazy. I think they're going to be my next Music Monday. I just Tumbled about them a little bit, too.

So Monday through Thursday, I did really well with eating and working out. And then Thursday night I had McDonalds D: But I think I ate less than I usually do when I go there. Kind of. And then Friday I didn't get to work out. And I ate Burger King. And chocolate. And then today I ate like, five pieces of pizza.

So much for losing my pudge, eh?

I'm really upset that tomorrow's going to be forty degrees and sunny. The beautiful snow is all going to melt. I think I'm going to hang out with Chessie again. Chessie = my friend Francesca. But everyone calls her Chessie. So yeah.

I have the worst writer's block. So I'm about to read some stuff on a writer's forum and hopefully get inspired. Because I'm writing a story that's like, really intriguing me, and I want to WRITE it, but I don't know if I cannnnnnnn. D:

~J*~

No comments: