Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Series of Heartfelt Letters, "Clever Girl Goes Blog" Style - Part Deux

Dear Blogger,

I love you. And all of my readers that come with you. But I'm kind of starting to hate you. I've trapped myself in this really lame style, and I can't get out of it. And I enjoy my Tumblr style so much more.

Oh well. I won't desert you.

Love,
Me. As always.

_______________________

Dear Christmas,

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I FUCKING WANT!!

Sincerely,
Someone who has no idea what they fucking want.

_______________________

Dear Weather,

I'm sick and tired of this back and forth nonsense. Please make up your mind. Will you be too lovely to be winter? Or will you be too cold for the ninth circle of Hell? I'd really appreciate it if you could either settle on a proper winter temperature, or be abnormally tropical.

Sincerely,
Someone who's going to get sick from Mother Nature's menopausal mood swings any day now.
_______________________

Dear Photography,

I think this project is going to suck. Considering I don't really admire anyone. I just love people. So my "Someone you admire" project is going to be about someone I love. And the essay will be phenom.
Mkay?

Sincerely,
Someone who can't think of a witty name for this entry.

______________________

Dear Heart-felt Letters,

You're a lot of fun to write. I should do this more often.
*sigh*
If only I was clever.
If only.

Sincerely,
Non-Clever-Boy-Goes-Blogger-Then-Tumblr.

_______________________

~J*~

1 comment:

Tia said...

you are so cute. xo