Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Day Of

I have a date tonight.

=D

I'm so damn excited. I really like him. He really likes me. We actually go to the same school XD I can't freaking wait. Gahh. We're going to see either The Spirit or Yes Man. Not sure which; they both start at roughly the same time. I can't wait to see him. Haven't seen him since Tuesday. And I know that sounds lame.

"Joey, that's not that long ago. Take a pill de chill."

I know, but it feels like forever. I promise, I'll try to stop being lame.

Anyway...

I went shopping yesterday. Yay. Sadly, I was alone. Boo. Yeah, my dad and Kim wanted to go, and I went with, but all of my friends were busy and such, so yeah... I got a really cute coat from Old Navy. It's like, black courdoroy (wow I totally butchered that word), and the inside of the hood is black and red checkered, and the zipper is underneath the buttons and yeah :3 Really cute. And then I got two t-shirts at Hot Topic. One is All Time Low (goddamn, I love them!) and it has a pink octopus on it :3 I named him Alex. After the lead singer. Because I'm just that amazing.

(Pshtyeahrightokaykthnx)

But I came downstairs with the shirt on this morning and the conversation with Kim went as follows:

Kim: "Whoa... that's pink on your shirt."

Me: "Hm."

Kim: "You gonna wear that tonight?"

Me: "Mhm."

Kim: "Well... people talk."

Me: "That's nice. People can talk all they want."

---

Clearly, I'm not out to her or my dad yet.

Yet.

Anyway, I also got a Paramore shirt. It's black, and the front has orange fading to yellow, fading to blue, and it says "We Are Paramore." Ish cute. :)

So yeah.

Okay, wellllll, I think I'm done rambling about now. I'm leaving in an hour :D

EXCITED!!!

Hehe.

Okay.

Hugs&kisses

~J*~

No comments: