Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Must Remember to Bring my Camera to School Tomorrow!

I'm going to try my hardest to bring my camera to school tomorrow to get people to take pictures of my costume for theater to post on Facebook, and on here.

I know people are dying to see it.

**cough**Tia**cough**

**sneeze**Sam**sneeze**

So I've been hoping Ms Roots would cut my "scene partner" from the scene, because he misses cues and doesn't stay in the scene. But, quite frankly, it works a bit better with him, because there are certain bits we do.

I wish I could have it recorded to post on YouTube, but I dont' think that will be possible. Which sucks. But blahh. I guess the fewer people that see it, the better.

I think I'll put my camera in my bag tonight so I don't forget it tomorrow.

Anygay...

Sorry I've been inactive for the past two days. Internet issues out the wazoo. So yeah. Inactivity might be frequentish.

Okay.

I think I'm going to try to write now maybe possibly. I've been writing quite a bit lately...ish.
=D

~J*~