Friday, September 26, 2008

Chelsea Lately is a Wonderful Source for Gossip

Homophobes are disgusting. Like, seriously. I love Chelsea Handler, because she's so pro-gay. But these people are whining about Clay Aiken coming out. One lady was quoted as saying "I can never listen to [Clay] singing 'Oh Holy Night' again, because I know he desiries unholy nights."
And Chelsea just went off and I love her for it.
I'm watching this Chelsea Lately now, and they're at the round table. They were talking about "The Hills," and this guy goes "Hey, MTV, how about some music!" And I cheered, as well as everyone in the audience =D

So that wasn't really gossip, but I just wanted to say it.

I'm so excited for the homecoming game tonight. I get to see Ashley, and hang out with Sam. Ish going to be funz. I have nothing to blog about right now. Haha. So I'll blog later about the game!!! Maybe....

~J*~

1 comment:

Marri said...

xo hi hi xo

I absolutely loathe homophobes as well, I think that the person is the same even if they like their own gender. I happen to think being around a gay is quite fun, as they joke and laugh. Gay guys are awesome for shopping, since the cliche is that they would have great taste. ive known gays and seen them shunned, and it breaks my heart.

I dont listen the Clay Aiken, so Im not concerned with him, hes just another star. There are plenty of other gay stars. Like that women on the Brovo show 'Work Out,' and she doesnt get shnned.

Its a double standard, society is just like that.

I am loving your blog :)
xo bi bi xo
xoxo,
xx . mari . xx