Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sixteen Starts of Sweet

Oh my God(dess), today was the most fabulousest I've had in a whiiiiile. Don Pablos must HATE us, but not as much as I hate them. My mom decided to tell the waiter that it was my birthday - and then she proceeded to tell the waiter that Abby's birthday was on Wednesday. So while we got a free plate of eight sopapillas (oh Jesus they were a mouthgasm), the waiter proceeded to yell:
"ATTENTION DON PABLOS! WE HAVE TWO BIRTHDAYS TO CELEBRATE TODAY! JOEY IS TURNING SIXTEEN, AND ABBY IS TURNING SEVENTEEN! SO ON THE COUNT OF THREE, WISH THEM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! UNO! DOS! TRES!"
Then the entire restaurant:
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"
This was after the waiter asked me if I embarassed easily. Bastard.
He looked like a serial killer anyway.

So we scared the shit out of the Don Pablos patrons. But before that, we sat in the car and annoyed not only my mother, but people on the road by recording them with the camcorder. But mostly, we recorded each other. The videos will be up on YouTube within the week, hopefully. I have a whole, 72 question AP Psychology study guide to do by Monday, so if you don't hear from me by like, Monday afternoon, one of two things have happened:
a) My brain exploded
b) I made it explode with a .45

After Don Pablos, we all went to Abby's place and were loud enough to annoy her mother and father. But we played cards with her dad and laughed so hard we were choking like shyyyt. God, it was fantastic. Prior to the card games, we went out into the pouring rain and ran around and hung out under an overhang like sketchballs. Some ex-druggie asked us if we were doing drugs.

Then after that we came back to my place for cake. I only ate one real meal today. The stuff at Don Pablos. Then I had cookies, chips and dip, and cake. I think my stomach is mad at me, but as long as it doesn't hurt, I'm happy. So we came back here and Joey's mom and dad and little sister hung out for a bit and it was kinda awkward. But fun. So yeah. Fun stuff man. Then Joey left and it was just me, Sam, and Abby, and it was quiet, but it was still nice just hanging out.

It sounds boring, but it really wasn't. OH and my mom thought I called Abby a skank hole. I definitely said something that started with an "s-k," but I don't remember what it was. But it sounded like skank hole, so we have a new inside joke =D

Haha.

I'll post a blog with the link to the videos when I upload them, but no one but us will think they're funny. That's okay, though :p

I don't need a big party. I just need the besties.
Wow I'm corny.

~J*~

No comments: