Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wewt @ Today

Today wasn't the disaster I was - for some reason - expecting it to be. As a matter of fact, it was kind of fabulous.

It really wasn't anything special. Family came over. My grandma, her husband that I am ashamed to call my step-grandfather - may his racist, bigoted ass burn in hell within the next ten years - my aunt, uncle, and their two kids, age nine and six. They're so much fun, for little kids. Haha. They keep me healthy when I see them.
I'm about to fucking explode. I ate way too much. Two hotdogs, like, ten pieces of Ledos Pizza -for those of you that don't know what that is (I think it's just a Maryland pizza chain, but I'm not sure) it's small square pieces of pizza. So good. I used to hate it. So I had like, ten plus pieces of that - probably about the equivalent of five "regular" pieces. I had one lemon square - my grandma made them; SO FUCKING GOOD!!! I had a (big) piece of pumpkin crisp. Grandma made that, too. Then finally, the Turtle bars. Those, along with the lemon bars, are a mouthgasm. Sadly, I only got one. I was just too full.
And I guarantee you the three pounds I found out I lost last night came back with reinforcements today.

I played N-64 with my cousins, because I'm so old school. No, I just don't have a Wii yet. Then kicked around a soccer ball.
"What!!?!?! Joey?!?! Sports?!"
Shut up.
Yes.

And now the part you're waiting for: the presents.
For someone who didn't have a real birthday list, I got fucking fabulous gifts.
Kim - $100 Old Navy gift card. I buy all my jeans there, and they have some hot shirts and hoodies. So it's pretty amazing. Oh, and Kim is my dad's wife. I don't care for her. =D
Aunt & Uncle - Best Buy gift card for an un-determined amount. I'm guessing anywhere between $30 and $50. Maybe.
Grandma (and her husband, although I think he just had her put his name on the card)- $150. Cash.
And finally. To quote Katy Perry; "the cherry on top, the pick of the pack, the creme de la crop:"
Dad - Driving lessons for when I get my permit.
Holy shit, right?
Yeah.
So I'm pretty hyped right now.
Even though I feel like I'm about to fucking vomit.
=D

<3

~J*~

No comments: