Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sam Got Me Soo Wet ;)

I shouldn't be this excited to have a blog follower, but I am, and I do. Miss Martha Moore:
http://theclassyhousewife.blogspot.com/

That's her.
Right there.
Hojeah.

So today was quite interesting. At lunch, my BFF, pet "lesbian" Sam poured water in my crotch from one of those squirt water bottles. (Okay so she's not really a lesbian, but whatever.) Well, I got her back the exact same way - and then some. There was hair pulling and boob-grabbing. Basically, any standard cat fight. So I got her back threefold. I'm karma's incarnate.
Oh yeah.
=)
Lunch is always fantastic like that. You wish you were us.

Anygay.

Last night I went to the grocery store with my mom, and our cashier happened to be an ex-dick from elementary and middle school. At the cash register behind Billy (the ex-dick previously mentioned) was always-and-forever-tool, Bryan.

Me: *Whispering* Omg, mom, it's Bryan.
Mom: Where?
Me: The register behind this one.
Mom: **looks**
Billy: Huh?
Mom: Nothing, just someone he knows.
Billy: Me? I know him. That's Joey.
Mom: No, not you. If we were talking about you, you'd know it.
Billy: Oh.

Continue reminiscing about elementary and middle school. Billy confused me with my friend, whose name is also Joey, because he asked:

Billy: Didn't you beat up Wycane?
Mom: **Laughs** Yeah right.
Me: **Glaring** That was Joey S.
Billy: Oooooh.

Leaving the store:

Mom: Haven't I heard the name Billy R. before?
Me: Yeah. He beat up Michael T.
Mom: Yes!!! There it is.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that always-and-forever-tool Bryan kept giving me dirty looks. And he's months older than me.
How mature.

So yes, another episode of Joey's exciting life.
<3's and kisses.

~J*~

No comments: