Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dragon Fruit. It's Like Me. Except I'm Not a Dragon.

As I sit here drinking Dragon fruit flavored Vitamin Water, I contemplate my blog post of last night. Post-pity-party, I feel ashamed of myself for being so whiny and seeking attention from anyone that will listen. So - aside from the question I asked about my friend the the boy she won't let me talk to - disregard my post from last night.
I want to thank my friend Sam (not the pet "lesbian;" this other guy) for putting up with my bullshit. Whenever I have a pity party, I always talk to him. If he's on AIM. But he tries so hard to make me feel better, and that shows how much he cares, and I love him for it. He tells me all these beautiful things, and I can never thank him enough for that.
Sam, you're perfect. You have no idea how lucky Charmaine is to have you.
<3

Moving on.

My little family get-together thing is today. Father's life partner aka wife took a mysterious trip to the grocery store, even though we just went last night.
Hm.
I wonder what she could be getting.
I wonder if it starts with a "b" and ends with an "irthday cake."
But I've been wrong about these things before. So so so wrong. For all I know, it has nada to do with me. I'm just selfish and think the universe revolves around me and I hold it all together.
Correct me if I'm wrong in thinking that?
Because, you know... I am fabulous.
I don't need no man.
...
I just did last night.
>_>
my bed felt superempty :[
BUT I SHALL FIND SOMEONE!!
Or you, reader, could hook me up with a gay friend o' yours. But I'm picky (aka shallow) so it might be difficult.
Aiight.
[/rambling]

~J*~

No comments: