Thursday, September 25, 2008

Could This Week BE Any Longer?!

Ugh. I want it to be Friday evening already.

Homecoming game is on Friday evening. I'm not a HUGE football fan, but I don't mind a good game. Of course this won't be a good game. The opposing team hasn't one in about 18 seasons, and we'll probably STILL get our asses kicked, because:
a) Coach Nazzaro is a dumbfuck
b) Half the team has quit because of "A"

So yeah. But that's not why I'm going. Mostly, I'm going to see Ashley, my friend/mentor that graduated last year. I miss her so much, and I can't WAIT to see her. She is made of 100% fabulous. The intense fabulous-ity radiating from her pores is enough to scald in white-hot waves of fabulousness.
Yeah.
I make sense.
And what?!
So I get to see her and Sam and yeah. It shall be fun.

Then Saturday is my birthday. I'm hanging out with Abby and Joey (maybe; he hasn't asked his parents yet...) and Sam. Superexcited much? Yes. I am. =D I won't be getting my present from my mom - a guitar - til around Christmas time, but I dont' really care, because I've been dying for a new guitar, and that's all she's getting me, and thats' all I want.
Although, I'm really mad at her right now, because she just made the whole thing with the Homecoming Game situation wayyy more complicated and dramatic than it has to be. She was bitching because I asked Ashley if her mom could give me a ride home, when my mom asked me to ask Sam's mom, because she doesn't know Ashley, and blah blah... So, basically, after getting unneccessarily pissed at me, she goes "I'll just give you a fucking ride home, Jesus Christ." So yeah. At least I'm going....
Blah.



I'd like to take this opportunity to have a moment of "silence" for Hubert Stockhausen, grandfather of my good friend Megan. I know it's hard to do on the Internet, but... just some reverence is all I ask of you.
He passed away this morning of an illness that I'm not quite sure about, so I won't give false facts. From what Megan told me, he was a wonderful man, and he will be severely missed by everyone that loved him - including the people that didn't even know him, like myself. But he is in a better place now, free of suffering, watching over his family lovingly.
Rest in peace.


~J*~

No comments: