Friday, September 26, 2008

OhMyGodYayI'mSoHappy. We Only ALMOST Suck Completely!

Okay, so the only part of the game I realllllly paid attention to was the like, 30something - 40 yard touchdown this one guy made that was fantabulous.
Our school won 19 to 6. It's funny, because this game would've determined who was the worst school in the county - us, or the opposing team. And we won.
Thank God.
So anyway, most of my time was spent being abused - and abusing - Sam, raping Ashley, and making people think I was in a relationship with Abby. It was teeeee-rrific. Best night for a while. I got soaked to the core because it was like, torrentially raining.
Okay, not really. But when you're standing in the rain for like, two hours, you tend to get drenched.

But seriously, tastes of social life are amazing. Tonight was fabulous and made my pre-birth day all the better. Just.. yeah =D
I'm happy.

~J*~

No comments: