Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Burts and the Bees

So I have a new addiction.

I haven't worn chapstick for M O N T H S. No lie. The last time I put anything on my lips, it was Vaseline, because I didn't have chapstick, and my lips hurt so bad. I don't know how I've survived this long. Seriously. My lips were like a desert. Good thing no one's kissed me for two years :P

But I really needed something last night so I asked my mom if she had any chapstick, and she gave me this Burt's Bees Lip Balm and I'm like, addicted to it. I swear, they put crack in it, so when you lick your lips, you want more. Because I've been putting some on like, every hour today. It's a bit riDUNKulous.

Yeah.

I said it.

Got a problem?

Who you tryna front?

[/britneyspearsreference]


My theater class is so bad. That's what I get for signing up for a class with like, one junior, one sophomore, and the rest -- FRESHMEN.
((No offense to the ninth graders of the world... unless you're obnoxious.))
But seriously, they don't know when to shut the eff up, and we have a performance in a little over a week for the general public at the Shakespeare Theatre in Washington D.C. for a scene from Romeo and Juliet and Jesus Christ I'm so nervous!! But these kids can't shut the eff up, so we're so far behind in rehearsing and seriously, they're screwing us all over.

So we have to divide up the roles a bit, right? There are only eight speaking roles, and Ms. Roots divided them up so fourteen people can have speaking parts. There are three girls playing Lady Capulet (Juliet's mother, for those of you unfamiliar). Well, today, one of them kept giggling a little at one point for whatever reason, and Ms. Roots said "There are other girls that wanted this role," and the girl took it the wrong way and stormed off and the entire class decided to go wild and Ms. Roots got really upset and went into her office. Meanwhile, me and this guy Max are trying to get everyone to shut up by telling them that not only are they screwing THEMSELVES over by talking so much, but they're screwing the people that DO care over, too.
Ms. Roots came back out of her office and gave a long speech and she started crying and people felt bad and I wanted to hug her, but then I'd have seemed like a teacher's pet, so I didn't XD But yeah... it was awful. She was my English teacher last year, second semester, and I really like her, she's fairly awesome.
=]
So yeah. It's just really frustrating because, while I have a bit part, I want to actually REHEARSE so I don't make a giant fool of myself in front of zillions of people.
So yeah.
Nerves much?

Well, I do believe that's about it.
TTFN<3

~J*~

--Currently binging on MayDay Parade--

1 comment:

Tia said...

i want to see you in your play! you should videotape it and vlog it, for sure!