Sunday, November 16, 2008

Self Esteem? What Self Esteem?

I'm so unhappy.

Ever since I left that party last night, I've been having the BIGGEST self-confidence issues. I don't like my body. I shan't deny, I have a decent face, but my body is like **flab** and I hate it. So I was being all emo last night and then my "mentor" Ashley IMed me this really long IM because I was bitching to her about not being happy with myself and it made me cry happy tears.
So basically, I'm starting a workout regimine. 100 crunches a day, 10 squats, 30 minutes of walking OR a Tae Bo tape, 100 butt clenches - yes, butt clenches, get the giggles out of your system now - and maybe some stuff with the six pound dumbbells I have. I'm going to start eating breakfast, then a small lunch when I get home, then dinner. Breakfast will consist of maybe an egg or two and/or maybe an apple.
It goes a lot deeper than just a random bout of bad self-esteem, but I'm not getting into it on a blog that anyone can see, because it come back to bite me in the ass and potentially humiliate me greatly.
But yeah.
Basically I'm unhappy with my gross-ocity. Trying to fix that.

Oh but it goes so much deeper...


~J*~

1 comment:

Tia said...

you're FABULOUS.

just how you are.

end of story.