Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One Day, and I Already Mess Up... Sort Of?

So yesterday I did good with the eating less. I ate an apple and a teeny piece of banana bread for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, and leftover lo mein for dinner, followed by five caramel creams. My new workout of 100 crunches, 5 ten second squats, and 30 minutes of walking was thrown in there.

Today was a different story.

When I'm done typing this, I am going to work out. But I ate more than I would've liked to. The peanut butter bagel this morning was fine. Sandwich for lunch? Sure. But then I fell into my pattern of eating when I get home once again. I used to not eat lunch at all at school and eat when I came home and ususally binge a bit on junk food.
Well, today when I got home, I made one Lean Pocket, ate a handful of cheez-its, two squares of peppermint bark Ghiardelli, and a banana.
Ugh.
I feel ewey.
So I'll binge on Semi Precious Weapons :D
I have been since school let out, though... I've been music binging a lot lately. Katy Perry, Lily Allen , MayDay Parade , Danger: Radio , and Semi Precious Weapons.
/music whore

~J*~

No comments: