Monday, November 24, 2008

I Hate Living in an Apartment

So. I got to stay home today. So I only technically have one and a half days of school this week =D

"Why did you stay home, Joey? Bad boy, playing hooky."

NUH-UH.

Our washer is broken, and I have NO clean clothes. Maintenence was supposed to come fix it today, but they're still not here, so I may run a couple things over to Abby's in a couple hours... I dunno yet.

Yeah yeah, I should do laundry more regularly. Sue me.

So I've been reading all day, and watching TV, and having narcolepsy attacks. Just randomly sleeping, even though I slept enough. Probably some sleep debt. Yeah, we read about it in psychology.

Sleep debt - n; a result of sleep deprivation, which you "pay off" by sleeping more.

That's a rough definition. But I think I got rid of a little of that debt today.

Wheee! Hehe.

As I'm typing this, maintenence has knocked on the door, and they are now working on the washer. Yay! I get to clean clothes and go to school tomorrow - in clean clothes.

*Phew*

Weirdly, I miss school.

I know.

ODD.

I mean, I don't exactly dislike school, but at the same time, I just don't wanna go all the time. But I kinda missed it today.

Except for the test in psychology I was supposed to take.

Yikes.

I studied, though!!

Too bad my pet "lesbian" has my book.

Damn you, Sam.

~J*~

No comments: