Saturday, November 1, 2008

One of the Best Nights of My Life

Words cannot describe the utter fabulousity of last night. Like, for rizzle. So let's try to with as much detail as possible. So much, it shall be sickening, and you will probably stop reading this 1/4 of the way through :D

So my dad picked me and Abby up and took us over to Sam's, where we were greeted by her and Megan in her wonderful Mrs. Lovett costume. Sarah came downstairs eventually in full Alice In Wonderland get-up; ADORABLE!! Eventually, Jayson and Becca came over, Becca as a... herself.... and Jayson wearing eyeshadow and a dab of fake blood. Eventually, we all went out. Everyone was going door-to-door, so I got caught up in the trick-or-treating madness. We scared old people, kids, and teenagers. Chasing after two teenage girls in a blood-spattered mask with a rubber knife is fun =D
So we were trick-or-treating and we went to the park for a quick intermission. Abby challenged all of us to scare her to the point that she screams. She then proceeded to lay down on a table in the park as I pole danced and Jayson and Becca swung and Sam talked to them and Megan and Sarah talked on the bench. So I walked over to Abby and stood by her until she opened her eyes and almost screamed because I scared her. Then Jayson jumped on the table and she SHRIEKED. Then we all started screaming and passers-by were getting freaked out. Then we went back to going trick-or-treating and Abby started in with her English accent, which got Jayson doing his, which got Jayson and myself started on quoting Lily Allen - "Knock Em Out" in particular.
We went back to the park and resumed the same activities. On the way back to Sam's, Jayson and Becca went home.

(Oh my God, Sam has so many lesbians in her neighborhood!!)

So we got back to Sam's and all traded candiez and took pictures (which I'm uploading to Facebook now, as I type this) and laughed hysterically. Soon thereafter, Abby left, and we all proceeded to beat each other up and laugh and yeah.

It was just the climax of fun-ness.

Hehe.

Climax.

~J*~

No comments: