Wednesday, November 4, 2009

2012 Might Actually Be the End of the World, If I Looked THIS Good In a Picture.

Ahem.

I'd like to inform you that, although John Cusack has another role in a movie, the end of the world is NOT coming in about two years.

And mythology class has given me proof.

Apparently, there's some tablet thingy that archaeologists found that shows that, while the Mayan calender ends at 12/21/2012, there WILL be a future to planet Earth. Around somewhere in the 4500's, I do believe, is the last date that was found.


So, that's one little piece of evidence against all you OHMYGAHTHEWORLD'SGONNAENDDDD wackjobs.

No offense. :)

Well, actually, that's about all the evidence that I know of. But I know some theories. Wanna hear 'em?!

No?

TOO BAD.

Well, really, I only remember one. Okay, so think of the Milky Way like a pizza crust, right? And think of our solar system as like... a pepperoni, I guess. Now, speculation due to alignment of planets and stars and junk dictates that maybe, JUST maybe, come 12/21/2012, our pepperoni will start to descend into and below the pizza crust. But no one knows what'll happen if that happens.

SO INTERESTING, RIGHT?!?!?!

*snore*

Moving on.

So yes. The second part of the title.

Ta-daaaaa!!!

Fabulous, no?

I'm sorry, but this picture was so amazing, I had to post it on something other than Facebook.

Girly on the left is Beatriz, my journalism/TV production/photography BFFL. And the person behind the camera is her cousin, Sasha, who's pretty amazing(ly erotic but she just doesn't know it yet).

So yeah. Um. I'm not ashamed to say that I kind of look incredible, and I'd bang Bea in a heartbeat kthnx.

:)

I've really got to stop posting when I'm this tired.

BAH.

~J*~

No comments: