Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ad Canvassing Fail?

So I hate my journalism teacher.

It's like, definite now.

First, he makes the entire class stay after school until six o'clock once a month and expects everyone to arrange their own rides home. Even though not everyone can drive. And I don't know about everyone else, but my mom is losing pay so she can leave work early to come get me.

Second, he gets mad at one of my friends for not being able to stay until six o'clock because she has to watch her one year old sister. Very cool.

Third, me and a couple friends formed a group to go ad canvassing - in other words, to go around shops and ask managers if they want to take out an ad in the school paper - at a shopping center near my house. These friends can drive, and I can walk to the shopping center.
Does he even give us a chance to suggest this?
Naw.
He gives us a shopping center near the two friends' houses, and neither of them want to give me a ride.
Of course, they don't tell me they can't give me a ride until eleven o'clock, which was when we were supposed to be meeting.
And now one of those friends is vehemently denying the fact that we decided on the easier shopping center, but whatever.

It really doesn't matter, I guess.

Just a bunch of bullshit.

I hate that teacher, and I'm really starting to hate the class.

~J*~

No comments: