Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Tire of Garlic Salt on my Mac 'n' Cheese.

Don't ask.
Please.
I'm so tired.

So I'm not going to lie. I saw Paranormal Activity on Sunday and it kinda scared the $#!t out of me. As in, I had to sleep with my light on that night, and a blue glowey lighting-thingy light last night. This is kind of disconcerting, because movies don't usually bother me like this. Except for The Strangers. So creepy.

But for real, for a $11,558 movie that was pretty much just bangs and stuff moving, it was really scary. It was so realistic, and there was no like, soundtrack and it was just... really scary. So yeah.

The full moon looks really creepy right now D:

Anyway.

I feel like I had something really interesting to say, but I don't remember what it was.

OH YEAH.

Okay, this has the opportunity to be really epic. At least, it would, if I had more readers.

So, I was checking my Facebook newsfeed, and I saw a status from Liam Rawrd (DiageoLiam) that kinda caught my interest. I've heard this question before, but I've never really given it any serious thought.

But enough with the suspensing. The question is: If there was a pill to make you go from gay to straight, or straight to gay, would you take it?

Hopefully, I'll get a lot of replies or some such thing with answers and explanations, but I'm not getting my hopes up. But I'll give my honest answer.

Yes, I would.

If I were "normal," I honestly think I would be a lot happier. Of course I'm happy with my boyfriend - immensely and indescribably - but I think I'm starting to kind of get a taste of how difficult this life may be to lead. Granted, by the time I get "out there," in the real world, it'll be 2014, and God knows how things may have changed by then.

(Assuming, of course, we make it past December 21st, 2012.)

(Note to self: Make a 2012 post tomorrow.)

But... I guess we'll just see how things play out, won't we?

Hopefully, everyone here knows this isn't some kind of a choice. No one chooses to be gay or straight. I certainly didn't ask for all of this familial drama, and if there were anyway to change it, I probably would, and I might be happier. But I guess we'll never know.

So, please, don't be shy. Leave a comment, or even post an answer on your own blog.

:)

~J*~

OH. I ALMOST FORGOT.

I'm unofficially becoming a sort of member of this NaBloPoMo nonsense. We'll just see how it goes.

Mkay. Bye now, lovelies.

No comments: