Thursday, November 26, 2009

This is My Post For Tomorrow

So Thanksgiving was not bad. At all.

I went to my dad's for the first time in eight months. And it was as if nothing had ever happened. But I think I trust him a little more now. More than I did for a while. Which was not at all.

So now that that bullet has finally been bitten, I might start going over there again. And Boyfriend isn't entirely thrilled with that idea. Honestly, I'm kind of anxious, too. But I guess... we'll just see what happens. Which has been my philosophy for life lately. We'll just see how things go.

So yeah. Turkey Day is over, and I get to see Boyfriend tomorrow, all day. I miss him. Which sounds odd, considering I see him every day at school and talk to him every night. I dunno.

But yeah.

So everything was pretty... okay.

~J*~

No comments: