Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The FAME.

(Totally ignoring the fact that I'm horrible at this NaBloPoMo nonsense and didn't post yesterday.)

So apparently, I'm a wee bit for famous than I thought.

THE CLASS OF 2009 LOVES MEEEEEE.

:)

Today is, as you know, the day before Thanksgiving, and we have one of those bullshit half days high school students haven't really seen much of since their pre-secondary-school days. So a lot of --


BREAKING NEWS
I just received a tweet from Semi-Precious Weapons that today is their LAST DAY IN THE RECORDING STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGNEWALBUMNEWALBUMNEWALBUM SQUEEEEEE.
--graduates came to visit their favorite teachers. In second period journalism, a girl whose name I WISH I knew (sorry, mysterious fan D:) told me that a LOT of last-year seniors read my blog. Like, a LOT. And they get all excited when I update.
DO YOU KNOW HOW FAMOUS I FEEL?
GAHHHHHHH!!!
YAY CLASS OF '09! YOU'RE SO MUCH COOLER THAN THE CLASS OF '10 BECAUSE THEY'RE A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES MOSTLY KINDA!!!
I wish I was a junior ><
Anyway.
So yeah, that takes care of that :)
Um, would someone mind telling me why I have a really weird taste at the back of my throat after I eat or drink anything? Because I'm a little concerned.
But yeah. Uhm. No school for two days :) But something very scary/exciting is happening tomorrow.
I'm seeing my dad for the first time in almost eight months.
I'm going to his house for Thanksgiving, and I'm really anxious, but I think I'm ready.
Wish me luck?
And then the rest of this little mini-break should be chill. Boyfriend's house Friday, and then ad-canvassing for the school newspaper with cool people on Saturday or Sunday. Hopefully, I'll be able to do Christmas shopping one of those days. My BFFL tried to get me to agree to wake up at like, four in the morning to hit all the Black Friday sales.
Pardon my French, but EFF THAT.
So yeah.
That's... about the height of it.
YAY.
~J*~
PS: You need to check out "Monster" by Lady Gaga. NOW. It's like crack.

No comments: