Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Have No More Stamps D:


I have two stamps left.


I need three for my UMD application.


...FUDGE.


Now it's going to stress me out until like, this weekend, when I get stamps and I can friggin send in the application and GAHH.


Honestly, I don't think I'm going to apply to any other schools. Like, the three in-state ones are fine. Everything else is just too much money.


So I realize that I have forgotten Music Monday yet again. And I know it's like, three days late. But... here ya go.

La Roux

I don't really listen to this techno-poppy duo all that much, but I DO have the above-pictured album, and I have heard most of it. Their songs are very catchy, and the beats just make you want to get up and dance. The lyrics of some of their songs are really pretty, but mostly, they're just good dance beats. The singer's voice is definitely unique. I'm not talking Semi-Precious Weapons unique, but it's different.


Anyway, this is a very good dance-type-music band, and they're definitely worth a listen.

~J*~

No comments: