Monday, November 9, 2009

So I Effed Up NaBloPoMo For Two Days

Okay, let's start off with Music Monday.





POMPLAMOOSE
They're so CUTE.
Boyfriend introduced me to them. They're on Youtube and MySpace and they're a really cute duo, and not really well known. On their Youtube, they have countless covers, as well as original "videosongs," which is, basically, a music video in which you see every single instrument used in the song at least once. As I've said, they're not really well known, and I'm not sure if they're on any download software except Limewire, but they're really cute, and really catchy, and you should check 'em out.
Anyway.
Next order of business.
THE FOURTH KIND.
It was pretty creepy. But it wasn't terrifying. But it was really creepy. Like if you think about it, it's creepy. 'Cause I believe in aliens. And this one girl at school was like "I think it was demons." But no. Shush your Christian self.
<3
Anyway.
Uhm.
...
I need to think of something to blog about to make up for my two day absence, but I can't sooo...
OH WAIT.
Three hours after school today.
NOT FUN.

Well, it was actually a little less, because I left early, but it was for journalism, and it was actually kind of productive, but still, I was effing STARVING.
And now my head kind of hurts.
So now I'll leave you to your regularly scheduled programming.
~J*~

No comments: