Sunday, November 22, 2009

Boring Friday, Exciting Saturday

Okay.
So you know how I said my mom was at a concert Friday night and I was supposed to hang out with Francesca.
Yeah. Didn't happen. 'Cause Cescie girl lost her phone.
-_-
*Smacks a bitch*

So I was at home. Alone. For all of Friday night. Talking to Nikki for about three hours about how pissed off we are for being in similar situations. I ordered myself a pasta bread bowl from Dominos and watched I Know Who Killed Me, and I don't care what anyone says - I love that movie.

But yeah.

Last night was oodles of fun though. KaraKabob had one of her numerous, epic parties. And I kissed a girl. And I didn't really like it. And I kissed a boy. And it was kind of amazing. But it's been that way for about... 11 months and 7 days now, so I'm not TOO surprised. Haha.

I'm so hungry right now, though. I want another bread bowl. But it's 10:03 AM. And we're going to the store. And I really don't want to. So I might not.

OH MY GOD I'M GETTING MORE GUM TODAY!!!

THANK JESUS. I'm running so low.

~J*~

No comments: