Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm Buying Plane Tickets to Illinois for June/July 2010. Mkay?

Yeah. I think I'm going to save up about $275 for a plane ticket to Illinois to visit my bestest friend that I've neverever met before.

Anyway.

So I went Black Friday shopping with Boyfriend yesterday, and it was just like any other weekend at the mall. The crowd wasn't that bad. It was only bad for the people on methamphetamines that went at like, five in the morning.

But I got two people Christmas presents, and I have like... two more to go.

And I still have like, 55 bucks to spend :D Woo!

I'm gonna get myself a resistance band jont to work out. Because um... there's this amazing boy that has an equally amazing body that I feel very out-of-shape next to.

And I just ate one of the most fattening things in the world, so I need to go on like, a twelve hour walk.

FUCK MY STOMACH PUDGE.

:(

~J*~

No comments: