Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How Can Anyone Even Think That Infidelity is Okay?

Like, it boggles the mind.
Why on earth would you cheat on the person you're with? Like, if you're not happy with them, then get out of the relationship. Don't betray their trust. I don't care if they're a straight-up bitch. Then GET OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP. Infidelity should never be an option.

I'm not saying it's totally unredeemable, but it makes you lose a whole lot of brownie points. Like, I'm sure there are some cheaters that are nice people and good friends, but it just makes them completely untrustworthy.

I just can't understand the mindset, you know? Like, what would drive you to do that? Just get out of the relationship. I just... I can't understand, and I can't imagine how bad that would hurt.

And it's mostly boys. Boys are such jerks.

Anyway.

I have to go back to school at seven tonight for some financial aid workshop for college. Ugh. I don't understand why it can't just be free, like public school. Why does getting somewhere in life have to be so ludicrously EXPENSIVE? Ya know?

But yeah.

Well, at least I get some time to actually stuff my face, unlike yesterday, where I went hungry for almost twelve hours D:

Ugh. Eff senior year. It's wayyyyy too expensive. I like the class of '11 better, anyway.

Please don't jump me.

~J*~

No comments: